Monday, June 8, 2009

Part two.








I'm so angry at the moment, and only a few people would know why. Especially Selena.

She would probably be the only person who'd understand the point of this second blog, but i don't want to say anything to much on this topic because it'd be too obvious for anyone else who would read this.

So .. as i was saying, this situation is very irritating and i've lost all control of my life, i have also just had my agrays and i'm in a more pms-y mood at the moment. I've been thinking heaps, and some people should just consider other people's feelings and what they say to friends. Cause i'd go around like that *clicks fingers. No one can trust anyone besides their family, it's true. Though before anyone can say anything, consider looking at yourself in the mirror, or thinking about what or who you are before you start being a hypocrite about a few certain things.

Some people should just shut up and grow the fuck up. Because the whole world doesn't fucking revolve around you. Fuck me dead, some people just think they're so great, and they're fucking perfect. When they're fucking not. I'M JUST SO INFURIATED AT THE FUCKING MOMENT. There are 6 BILLION other people in this world, so wake the fuck up and see that you're just another person in the universe.

you know you love me xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh i love you,
    and I love the blog.
    ;) of course only I understand you, bestfriend. <3

    ReplyDelete