Third blog in 2 days? Selena babe, you officially got my addicted to blogging.
Well last night, i stayed up talking to my really close cousin David Le, where i talk to him about everything, boy problems, friend problems, family problems, school work etc. the list seriously goes on. I can talk to him about almost everything, he even heard me sing before :$ *gags.
Ahahs, well last night he called me and i told him about that thing that is STILL irritating me. Have i said that i've just got my agrays? and i'm in a more pms-y mood? Well yeah, it's got me more agitated and sooner or later i'm going to explode, all this is just so overwhelming. I CAN'T TAKE IT! I'm going absolutely crazy.
I'm off MSN at the moment to concentrate more on assignments and homework. But i can't think! All i can think about is that thing and the song that is playing which is Kiss me thru the Phone- Soulja Boy ft Sammie. It is one of my absolutely all time favourite songs, for reasons i'd not like to reveal :$ (6789998212 ;)
So i did talk to David about it, and he agreed with me, and vice versa with what he said about the problem too. I talk to my friend Quynh this morning about it. And it's all true, some people are just so vain and 'vanity'. I really reckon that some people are too immature to see that they're not a child anymore, their mistakes and words that come out of their mouth will not be found cute or forgivable anymore. This is the real world and what mistakes you may make, MAYBE and thats a big maybe forgiven, but not forgotten. Furthermore i just think i'm going to confront this problem after the weekend, see how things go.
ciao lovelys. xo
as if you blame me man. 8-)
ReplyDeleteokay, you can but lol !
Well, I'm annoyed too so you can count on that.
slut slut slut slut! follower!
xo.